Infant Formulas - Strict Quality Assurance
Perrigo Nutritionals is dedicated to providing safe, quality infant formulas that consistently meet or exceed customer expectations and regulatory requirements. Conducting approximately 20,000 tests per month, Perrigo maintains numerous infant formula safety and quality certifications that appeal to our diverse customers:
- Certified kosher by the Orthodox Union (OU) - Perrigo's store brand infant formulas may be consumed by all those who observe kosher dietary laws, as well as by many others who have special dietary requirements.
- Fully compliant with the Safe Quality Food (SQF) Program which certifies a supplier's food safety and quality management system complies with international and domestic food safety regulations.
- Maintains strict compliance with good manufacturing practices and is a cGMP facility.
- Approved by Quality Assurance International (QAI) to manufacture organic formula that is compliant with comprehensive USDA organic regulations.
- Meet the nutritional requirements of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act for infant formula under the regulation of the FDA.
- Meet the nutritional levels recommended by the U.S. National Academy of Science-National Research Council and the American Academy of Pediatrics, the largest organization of pediatricians dedicated to the health and well-being of infants and children.
Through Perrigo Nutritionals' commitment to developing new products and adhering to the highest quality standards, the company continues to provide retailers with advanced and affordable infant formulas and other nutritional products for parents in U.S. and global markets.